Paris (5 - 9 June 2017)
Applications now open.
The OECD is the preeminent intergovernmental agency focused on economic issues and global cooperation. Delegates participate in research and discussion related to economic development, technology, governance and business. The forum brings together leaders and influencers from all sectors of civil society, the private sector, former and current heads of state, academics and the media to discuss pressing global problems. Global Voices delegates gain an insight into global negotiations and contribute solutions to global challenges.
In 2016, less than 30 of the nearly 4000 attendees were aged under thirty, six were Global Voices delegates. This is a truly unique and rare opportunity for young people.
Suitable for students and young people from a wide range of disciplinary backgrounds!
Highlight meetings from our 2016 delegation (Paris):
- Ambassador Brian Pontifex, Australian Permanent Representative to the OECD
- Mari Kiviniemi, Deputy Secretary-General, OECD, and former Prime Minister of Finland
- Anthony Rottier, Executive Director of the OECD
- George Mina, Australian Ambassador to UNESCO
- Kelsey Burns, Counsellor of Agriculture and Trade Directorate, OECD
- Andreas Schaal, Head of the Sherpa Office and Global Governance Unit, OECD
- David Bradbury, Head of the Tax Policy and Statistics Division, OECD, and former Australian MP and Minister Farah Mohamed, CEO of G(irls)20