QUT Business School
World Bank Group and IMF Annual Meetings
Bali, Indonesia | 8 - 12 October 2018
QUT Business School is supporting a scholarship to attend the World Bank and IMF Annual Meetings. In addition to travelling to Indonesia, the program includes private meetings with policy experts, relevant civil-society organisations, department secretaries, ministers and journalists.
- Pre-departure briefings
- Participation in the Global Voices Research Fellowship
- Attendance at the World Bank and IMF Annual Meetings
The sponsorship place is fully funded and includes all domestic and international flights, accommodation, breakfasts, visas, insurance, and registration fees.
The World Bank Group and IMF Annual Meetings are the pre-eminent conferences for those with an interest in economics and trade, international relations and business.
The Global Voices Sponsorship is open to Queensland University of Technology (QUT) students. Candidates must also be:
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Aged 18 to 30
- Available to travel to Canberra and Indonesia for the specified dates
- Able to commit 5 hours a week to the program in the lead up to the Meetings
This delegation is for students with an interest in economics and trade, international relations and business.
Applications Close Monday 13 August
Application Review Period Tuesday 14 – Sunday 19 August
Applicants Informed of Outcome Late August
Canberra Pre-departure Briefings Tuesday 11 - Thursday 13 September