Mal and Karyl Nairn Global Voices Scholarship
Sir Walter Murdoch School of Public Policy and International Affairs
World Bank Group and IMF Annual Meetings
Bali, Indonesia | 8 - 12 October 2018
The Mal and Karyl Nairn Global Voices Scholarship is available to students from Sir Walter Murdoch School of Public Policy and International Affairs to attend the 2018 World Bank and IMF Annual Meetings.
The program includes private meetings with policy experts, economists, department secretaries, ministers and journalists. The program consists of three components:
- Canberra pre-departure briefings;
- Participation in the Global Voices Research Fellowship; and
- Attendance at the World Bank and IMF Annual Meetings.
The scholarship place is fully funded and includes all domestic and international flights, accommodation, breakfasts, visas, insurance, and registration fees.
The Global Voices Scholarship is open to Sir Walter Murdoch School of Public Policy and International Affairs students. Candidates must also be:
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Aged 18 to 30
- Available to travel to Canberra and Indonesia for the specified dates
- Able to commit 5 hours a week to the program in the lead up to the Meetings
This delegation is for students with an interest in economics and trade, international relations and business.
Applications Close Monday 2 July
* Application Review Period Tuesday 3 - Sunday 8 July
Applicants Informed of Outcome Friday 13 July
Canberra Pre-Departure Briefings Tuesday 11 - Thursday 13 September